Ads Top

Patreon Seems To Be In Our Future!

Patreon is an option we are going to be exploring in our future and we wanted to let you understand what it is and how it works.Patreon is a website where you can pledge money to content publishers to complete certain goals. For instance if you give me a dollar I will say hi to you on the next video. That is the simple idea behind Patreon it is also used to help people get the proper equipment for instance you pledge $800.00 and we get the Sony Vegas 13 suite to create better quality videos. That is the idea behind Patreon you support your content makers and help them grow and improve.

The idea is a possibility to not help us gain more revenue but to help us grow as well. This idea is going to give us more revenue but at the same time, we will use it to improve the quality of our content because that is what matters. We want to have our websites, and channels to grow and this is not going to be an easy task and doing it mostly by myself, it is near impossible. Therefore, I will be exploring this personally and want to know what kind of things you want me to offer. If you want me to do video shout outs no problem i always wanted to do that kind of thing. Want me to play my next game with you whether it be league, Aion, or some sort of other game I am making videos for pledge some money and we can all meet up chat and play a couple rounds together.

I get money to put back into the website and some much needed tools, and we get to have a blast playing league together and having shenanigans. Have an idea put it in the comments below or inbox me at contact@thedailyexposition.com

Hope to have response on whether or not this sounds like a good idea!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.